Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients (PCHi), China’s choice sourcing platform for the global personal care industry, is poised for record-breaking participation for its 2024 edition. Scheduled to be held from 20-22 March 2024 at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center, PCHi 2024 promises to be a pivotal event in the industry, offering attendees an all-encompassing experience steeped in innovation and opportunity.
Embracing the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI)
Against the backdrop of the 10th anniversary of China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), PCHi recognizes the initiative’s profound impact on global economic cooperation. Expanding collaborations beyond the Eurasian continent to encompass Africa and Latin America, the BRI has evolved into a platform for international economic growth and development. China, as the world’s second-largest economy and cosmetics market, plays an integral role in propelling global economic expansion.
China’s cosmetics industry, a formidable force in its own right, continues to manifest robust growth. With a population of 1.4 billion and sustained economic development, the Chinese cosmetics market is witnessing a consistent rise in domestic consumption. Projections indicate a substantial year-on-year growth rate of 6.4%, with the market size expected to reach approximately 516.9 billion yuan by 2023.
Unprecedented Participation and Global Engagement
In the context of this dynamic industry landscape, PCHi 2024 is poised to host an unprecedented number of exhibitors, surpassing the benchmarks set by previous editions. Of the 750 participating companies, about forty percent are international cosmetic ingredient providers. A list of participating exhibitors at PCHi 2024 can be found at PCHi2024 Exhibitor List (until 30th November 2023).
Attendees can anticipate a diverse array of innovative and engaging feature areas designed to elevate their event experience. Some of the highlighted feature areas include:
• New Product Showcase (NPS): This feature highlights over 30 of the latest offerings from exhibitors, including several global debuts. Visitors can expect a quick overview of cutting-edge ingredients that have the potential to distinguish their new finished products in a competitive market. Participating exhibitors can be found here.
• New Technology Sessions (NTS): A prominent platform for exhibitors to present groundbreaking research and technologies underpinning the industry’s latest developments, the 2024 edition will feature close to 40 presentations by both domestic and international exhibitors over three days. Participating exhibitors can be found here.
• PCHi Sustainability Zone: As part of PCHi’s commitment to promoting sustainability, this feature area will spotlight the dedicated efforts of various exhibitors toward sustainable development, including a forum for exhibitors to detail how they’ve incorporated sustainability in their products, services, and business practices.
• Testing and Laboratory Zone: In collaboration with the Shanghai Society of Toxicology, the area will feature over 60 products and technologies designed to address regulatory and end-user expectations concerning cosmetic product safety. Participating exhibitors can be found here.
• Beauté Gourmet: An experiential zone bringing together exhibitors with products designed to enhance beauty from within, visitors can look forward to trying out some of the innovative products that promote ingestible beauty through a holistic approach.
• Country Days: With sessions focused on the UK, France, and South Korea, these exclusive conference sessions will offer insights into the latest developments and trends for cosmetic ingredients in these markets, and offer industry players networking opportunities beyond the show floor.
Visa-free! Pre-register Now for PCHi 2024
From 1 December 2023, citizens of France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, and Malaysia will be able to enter China without a visa for up to 15 days. This brings the list of countries with 15-day visa-free travel to China to eight, while the list of countries with 144-hour visa-free transit currently includes 54 nations.
Trade professionals planning to attend the event in Shanghai are encouraged to pre-register online for complimentary access: https://y.m.cn/0Mv8. Visitors looking for Visa application information can request for assistance at email@example.com.
For more information about PCHi 2024, please visit www.pchi-china.com/en, or connect with PCHi on social media.
The Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients (PCHi) trade show is China’s #1 Sourcing Platform for the Global Personal Care Industry. As an innovation-led event, PCHi provides cosmetics, home and personal care manufacturers, ingredients suppliers, cosmetics packaging, machinery and product testing providers from all over the world with a quality platform for ingredients sourcing, gaining insight into global trends, and networking with world-class experts.
Visit www.pchi-china.com/en or connect with PCHi on social media for regular updates.