At in-cosmetics Asia in 2015, Belinda Carli, Director of Institute of Personal Care Science looked at evolution of regulations in nanotechnology.
Interested or concerned about the use of nanomaterials in personal care formulations? Attend this session to find out:
• How nanomaterials are regulated in personal care products around the world
• Opinions on the safety of nanomaterials
• Potential uptake and pathways within the skin
• Current issues associated with their use
• Latest scientific findings
• What to tell marketing and concerned consumers
This presentation will take a look at nanomaterials in everyday personal care products as well as those used specifically in sunscreens; and how to create novel formulations whilst enhancing performance, ensuring safety and maintaining compliance.
Come back to this news page weekly to see a new Marketing Trends & Regulations presentation that was taken at the show: news.in-cosmetics.com
Video taken at in-cosmetics Asia – The leading exhibition and conference in Asia for personal care ingredients – takes place in Bangkok in November – more info at www.in-cosmeticsasia.com