( sponsored content) By MOLINOS ASOCIADOS
INCI: Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum
CAS Number: 39300-88-4
Chem/IUPAC: Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum
- Introduce worldwide a natural functional ingredient for products formulated free of harsh chemicals Sulfates, Parabens, Petroleum, Dyes, Phthalates and other.
- Natural Cosmetics demand REAL natural hydrocolloids at competitive prices.
- Introduce at high initial distribution margins & Protect new opened market by the use of Trade Brands (Branding) from distributor company.
- MASAC, only Cosmetic Grade producer at low cost.
- PERU, only country with available raw material to produce Tara derivatives.
- Volumes of production (3,000 tons/year) are aligned with NICHE applications in Natural cosmetics.
- Supplier has integrated vertically with own Plantations and large production capacity to assure a stable supply.
Molinos Asociados SAC (MASAC) has developed a new Cosmetic Standard Gum at low production cost and high production Volumes:
- A fully mechanical production process guarantees an environmentally friendly and 100% natural hydrocolloid product. No solvents or chemicals are used to clean it unlike other hydrocolloids in the market.
- The processing method for its results in pharmaceutical microbiological quality with a total aerobic microbial TOTAL count below 50 c.f.u./gr.
- This new microbiological standard enables stability of the formulations and viscosity over time, even when it’s exposed to non-controlled ambient conditions for several months.
- Outperforms most other Tara gums by being more easily dispersible, having, more consistent particle size characteristics.
- Free of black specs and insoluble matter.
- More transparency and less turbidity caused by particles in suspension.
Production Process Characteristics:
- Safety, Efficacy and Quality:
- It is a plant material derived from the dried, gummy exudate of Caesalpinia Spinosa seed, Leguminosae.
- REACH: Exempted for registration as Natural Polymer.
- Process control – manufactured under GMP and HACCP conditions. FSSC 22000 migration for July 2017.
- Pharmaceutical microbiological quality – free of pathogens
- Gluten free
- Kosher and Halal
- 100% natural ORGANIC
- No use of solvents or any chemicals in production process.
- High Social impact.
Peruvian Tara Seed Gum is a natural ingredient (Hydrocolloid) obtained by a 100% mechanical process with the Tara seed endosperm. The Tara tree grows in the Peruvian Andes. It’s a Bionutrient which improves skin conditions and helps control moisture levels. It consists of a diverse group of polysaccharides which are isolated from the Tara Seed endosperm. It’s also known as a galactomannan, or Peruvian carob.
- Powerful and Versatile Polymer, thickener and stabilizer at low concentrations
- Texturizing Agent and Elegance Booster
- Non-Sticky/Stringy, smooth feel
- Improves and smoothens cream gels
- Wide range of PH resistant
- Resistant to Electrolytes
- Synergetic combination with synthetic polymers
- Easy to use, immediate hydration
- Shear-thinning and not thixotropic
- Non-ionic, compatible with anionic and cationic ingredients. (Preservatives, surfactants, etc.)
- Functionality in cosmetic applications:
The product is classified as VISCOSITY CONTROLLING SKIN CONDITIONING FILM FORMING.
- But also has functionalities as:
- Adhesive: To bind opposite surfaces to each other.
- Film forming: Produces, upon application, a continuous film on skin, hair or nails.
- Skin-conditioning: To create special effects on skin to maintain the skin in good moisturized condition.
- Viscosity-controlling: Increases or decreases the viscosity of cosmetics.
- Aqueous viscosity-increasing agent: Used to thicken the aqueous portions of products. The ability to perform this function is related to water solubility and/or hydrophilic nature.
- AQUAFUXION WATER ESSÉNCE
- SILKY SOFT SERUM
- ABSOLUT LUXE HYDRO SERUM
- 3 IN 1 PURIFYING AND CLEANSING MASK
- INSTANT ILLUSION EYE SERUM
- COCOON CLEANSING LOTION
- MINERAL UV DEFÉNSE SPF 40
Please send us any further questions that you have. Also, please fill us in on as many specifics as possible regarding the specific applications you are working on. The more we understand the details of your use of our product, the more we can provide useful information tailored to your specific needs.
Meet MOLINOS ASOCIADOS at in-cosmetics Virtual.