Sponsored by: Beauty Cluster | Written by: Ivan Borrego
After an exceptional gala in the Pedrera of Barcelona last September, Beauty Cluster has announced that the registrations for the ‘Digital Beauty Awards’ of 2023, already been opened. This will mean the third edition of some awards that reward initiatives and innovative projects carried out by part of companies (incluídas the B2B) and professionals of the cosmetic sector, perfumery, and personal care.
The second edition of this event received more than 300 candidatures and a total of 32 companies and professionals could go up to the stage to collect his award. AirParfum And Puig were some of the clear victorious of the night of 22 September with 5 prizes.
Although 300 candidatures is a really spectacular number for the recent life of these prizes, the truth is that from the Beauty Cluster expects that the figure increase thanks to the creation of new categories, that will be evaluated again by a jury of independent experts specialized in e-commerce, marketing, communication, and digitalization. A total of 12 new categories add in this new edition of the DBA:
- Best perfumery brand in the digital surroundings of Spain
- Best professional beauty brand in the digital surroundings of Spain
- Best startup brand of the sector in digital surroundings
- Best digital marketing initiative in networks (no paid)
- Best digital marketing agency specialized in the beauty sector
- Best digitalization supplier in the sector
- Best APP or digital platform specialized in the beauty sector
- Best tiktoker in the beauty sector
- Best instagramer in the beauty sector
- Best youtuber of the sector beauty
- Best digital media specialized in the beauty sector
- Best platform or initiative of online training in the beauty sector
Ivan Borrego, General Manager of the Beauty Cluster and President of the awards, has argued the reason for these promising novelties for the next gala: “This year we added new categories that arise naturally based on the candidacies that we received each year and did not fit in the current categories. In addition, this will allow rewarding a greater number of players in the sector who are innovating to transform it digitally and who until now did not have their space in the DBAs”
Another of the modifications that have been presented for the ‘Digital Beauty Awards’ of 2023 is the adhesion of new members to the independent jury, as Elena Borrás, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer of L’Oréal Luxe Spain and Portugal, Alfonso Álvarez-Prieto, General Manager & Founder in Scentmate by Firmenich and Chen Yue, Head of Digital, Global Digital Marketing and Ecommerce in Laboratories Phergal.
The candidatures are open until the next 31 March and participation is free. To know the rest of the details on these awards, can consult his official web page.
Read more here!