Whether you’re looking for skincare innovations, bioactive ingredients, insights on the cosmetic and personal care industry or sustainable technology and more… you’re sure to find a highly efficient solution for your future formulations at in-cosmetics Asia Online Conference.
All sessions available to watch on-demand now, initially held 23 – 24 November 2021.
Learn and source ingredients with top-class international experts from the likes of Euromonitor, Mintel, Cargill, Lipotrue and many more in a series of 30-minute technical presentations. They’ll be showcasing ingredients and exploring current trends to provide you with the scientific intelligence you need to make assertive decisions when creating your next products for any of the following categories: Skincare, Suncare, Haircare & Styling, Colour Cosmetics, Body care or Toiletries.
Our carefully curated line-up was designed to guide you through the current demands seen within the cosmetic industry. It’s simple to take part at no cost and in your own time.
Day 1 – 23 November
|From Sustainable to Purposeful Beauty||Euromonitor||Watch Now|
|The beautiful power of probiotics||Bloomage Biotechnology Corp.,Ltd.||Watch Now|
|Explore our mission: Sustainable formats for a sustainable world||Innospec Limited||Watch Now|
|South East Asia Beauty & Personal Care Trends||Mintel||Watch Now|
|Conscious Creation: Cultural Shifts Impacting Consumer Needs||Fashion Snoops||Watch Now|
|The ecosystem of the scalp in scalp care||CLR Chemisches Laboratorium||Watch Now|
|Ultimate protection and repair: How a natural molecule can meet all trending consumer needs||Bitop||Watch Now|
|The joy of plumping||Lipotrue||Watch Now|
Day 2 – 24 November
|Personal care ingredients market in Asia in a post-COVID-19 world||Kline||Watch Now|
|RSPO(MB): Certified Sustainable High Naturality Functional Esters||Nippon Fine Chemical||Watch Now|
|Asia in Global Market for Natural & Organic Cosmetics||Ecovia Intelligence||Watch Now|
|Carrageenans – an ocean of texture options with one unique INCI reference||Cargill||Watch Now|
|Harmonizing the skin’s moisture flow with a biotechnological moss extract||Mibelle Biochemistry||Watch Now|
|Postbiotic Millet ferment with prebiotic properties – Soothe and moisturize skin in a new way||Rahn AG||Watch Now|
|Next gen, anti-ageing and soothing benefits thanks to neurocosmetics||Givaudan Active Beauty||Watch Now|
From Sustainable to Purposeful Beauty
Presented by: Julia Illera, Senior Consultant at Euromonitor
Euromonitor International has identified “from Sustainability to Purpose” as one of the six key COVID-19 era themes impacting consumer markets. Join this webinar to learn more of:
- How the pandemic has accelerated the rise of companies with a strong sense of purpose.
- How consumer awareness of social and environmental issues increases.
- Why steps to improve the beauty industry’s environmental footprint are progressing at a faster pace.
The beautiful power of probiotics
Presented by: Jessica Qu, Marketing Director at Bloomage Biotechnology Corp.,Ltd.
Bloomage Biotech is the first company in China to start the fermentation production of HA and has developed many active ingredients such as EGT, Ectoine, PGA, etc. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- A new probiotics technology platform.
- The science of BiobloomTM Microecobeauty ME-1 in inhibiting the reproduction of harmful bacteria, regulating the skin microbiota, and correcting the imbalance of oil secretion and pH caused by abnormal skin microbiota.
Explore our mission: Sustainable formats for a sustainable world
Presented by: Lucy Wardropper, Marketing Manager Personal Care at Innospec Limited
This presentation covers four key trends in the sustainability area including, textures, mildness, zero waste and natural. Join for:
- Demonstration of a variety of concentrated ingredients and solid formulations that require less water, plastic and packaging.
- Support and inspiration for packaging such as aluminium and recyclable options for environmentally friendly products.
South East Asia Beauty & Personal Care Trends
Presented by: Sirinar Puppachat, Beauty & Personal Care Analyst at Mintel
In this webinar, we will look into the new trends covering the below 3 areas:
- Spot the emerging opportunities in social commerce
- Explore the changing dynamics in men’s grooming
- Identify opportunities in derma-skincare
Conscious Creation: Cultural Shifts Impacting Consumer Needs
Presented by: Melissa Hago, VP of Beauty & Wellness at Fashion Snoops
Join this session for:
- Cultural trends impacting consumer needs and product creation
- Two major beauty shifts: the need for consciously crafted products, and the blue beauty movement that’s surging across categories
- How sustainable and eco-conscious buying choices are changing as consumers find ways to heal both themselves and nature
The ecosystem of the scalp in scalp care
Presented by: John Lofthouse, Director Global Sales and Marketing at CLR Chemisches Laboratorium
This presentation will cover:
- How the scalp needs to be considered an ecosystem to maximise optimal benefits.
- The unique microbial community of the scalp and how its balance can be maintained.
- Details of the specific needs of the scalp and CLR’s solutions.
Ultimate protection and repair: How a natural molecule can meet all trending consumer needs
Presented by: Anne Schrötter, Global Sales and Marketing Manager, Bitop
The need for 100% natural, highly effective, safe, and multifunctional active ingredients is rising. In this webinar we will provide:
- An overview of consumer needs and explain how the single molecule and bioactive Ectoin can help with highly effective, “clean-beauty” formulations, meeting the latest market trends by adding only one active ingredient.
The joy of plumping
Presented by: Ivan Marcos, Sales Manager – APAC, Lipotrue
Sprouting from LipoTrue Greenbeat™, this presentation will introduce:
- Joybliss™, a green active ingredient that helps to fill the wheel of plumping by acting in the adipogenesis and hypodermis-dermis communication preventing the adipose tissue ageing.
Personal care ingredients market in Asia in a post-COVID-19 world
Presented by: Kunal Mahajan, Project Manager Chemicals & Energy at Kline
The presentation will provide an overview of the personal care ingredients industry in Asia:
- Key focus on: China, India, Japan, and Southeast Asia.
- Impact of COVID-19 on the personal care ingredients industry in Asia along with an outlook of cosmetic markets in the region.
RSPO(MB): Certified Sustainable High Naturality Functional Esters
Presented by: Kaoru Ota, ASEAN Sales Manager at Nippon Fine Chemical
Safety, Naturality and Sustainability are 3 key pillars of the current beauty trend, and in this presentation, 3 types of high naturality RSPO (MB) certified grade esters will be introduced:
- Neosolue-AquaS: PEG-Free High Naturality Water Soluble Ester
- Plandool-H: 100% Plant-derived Lanolin Alternative Ester
- LUSPLAN SR-DM4: 100% Plant-derived Silicone Alternative Ester for Haircare
Asia in Global Market for Natural & Organic Cosmetics
Presented by: Amarjit Sahota Founder & President at Ecovia Intelligence
This presentation will discuss Asia’s rapid demand growth for natural and organic cosmetics.
- Update on the Asian & global markets, highlighting the impact of the pandemic on growth rates, trends, and developments.
Which trends and developments are occurring in the Asian market? Which country markets have most growth potential? How is consumer behaviour changing?
Carrageenans – an ocean of texture options with one unique INCI reference
Presented by: Jason Zhang, Applications R&D Manager Personal Care at Cargill
Discover the world of Carrageenans with Cargill’s Carrageenan portfolio by exploring:
- The Red Seaweed Promise™, and how it addresses key challenges in producing and harvesting red seaweeds in close partnerships with farmers.
- How it supports seaweed producers’ prosperity by providing the training, coaching and tools needed to adopt environmental production best practices.
Harmonizing the skin’s moisture flow with a biotechnological moss extract
Presented by: Dr. Fred Zülli, Founder & Business Development Director at Mibelle Biochemistry
To improve moisture flow and signaling in aged skin we have developed an extract from the “aloe moss” (Aloina aloides). Join to learn about:
- The moss protonema tissue, cultured in a bioreactor to allow a sustainable production of the rare moss.
- How the moss extract can speed up the signaling from cell-to-cell in a keratinocyte culture, harmonizing the moisture flow in the skin, increasing hydration and a comforting sensation.
Postbiotic Millet ferment with prebiotic properties – Soothe and moisturize skin in a new way
Presented by: Stefan Hettwer, PhD, Senior R&D Manager Skin Care Cosmetic Actives at Rahn AG
Fermentation can transform plant material and produce new, valuable substances. Join to experience:
- The postbiotic millet ferment DEFENSIL®-PURE’s benefits with the help of special lactobacillus cultures.
- How valuable anti-inflammatory active substances enter the ferment. We will discuss how the prebiotic properties of the ferment ensure that the skin microbiota can protect itself against undesirable microorganisms.
Next gen, anti-ageing and soothing benefits thanks to neurocosmetics
Presented by: Giada Maramaldi, Category Manager at Givaudan Active Beauty
Join this webinar to learn more of our investigation of the skin-nerves-muscles communication pathways and:
- How we crafted a compound made from CO2 lipophilic extraction of Sichuan pepper, acting on nerve receptors in a reversible & safe way to deliver soothing benefits to skin and scalp and an immediate lifting effect at higher doses.